Nostalgic...

It happens to be a nostalgic feel creeping into the deepest part of my heart. It is nothing but an urge of compulsiveness that always drives me back to the neighbourhood that I spent my childhood.

Taking photos, walking around, all these turn out to be part of the ceremonial routine. Right, it is a pilgrimage I make to seek sort of internal peace deep in my heart. Time flies. My memories of the old neighbourhood become patchy.

What I could possibly do is to let my own imagination reach out to the far end of the time tunnel and...take a momentary hold of the past with the help of the surroundings that have survived the tide of urban renewal in the 80s. The buildings I was familiar with are no longer there. Feeling sad ? A little bit, really......Have to admit, that's LIFE......