Every single photo represents a split second of life
















Feel great after having two videos done. They are made up of photos taken in the past, many of them should have been trashed long time ago. Strange, I am still keeping them. May be I have forgotten them actually. Quality wise, they are either out-of-focused or... the composition is just not right. In short, they did not please me then.

They have been long-forgotten and deserted. Despite this, they are still invaluable fragments of memories. Now put together, they become a mosaic of my life experience in the past. The videos are done too. I can't help watching them again and again. All these supposed-to-be-discarded photos get their place now, more importantly, they get their soul now. Every single photo represents a split second of life, no matter if it is blurred or what, it still carries weight.